Happy New year!
Good morning 2012! I for one am pretty pleased to see the back of 2011 and welcome the new year with open arms!
I never keep (or even remember) my resolutions each year, so this time I thought if I wrote them down it might keep me in check. Hopefully this time next year I will look back and have achieved at least 5 of them (keeping it real) here goes….
- Learn to use my camera properly and take MUCH better photos (start by reading the manual?)
- Hang that blessed CUSTOM WEDDINGS sign outside my shop!
- Get better use out of my expensive archival inkjet printer (manual??)
- Buy a Serger and make some use of my Fashion Degree by making a few clothes
- Have printed running yardage available (upholster a chair for the shop window)
- Work on a new line of Organic Cotton Voile Crib bedding for next holiday season
- Create a new digital line of paper goods - cards, calender, journals etc..
- Finish my Letterpress Weddings Collection once and for all!
- Formulate a digital template based on my 2010 Family Tree Design
- Design an Animal Alphabet for posters and small limited archival runs
- Create a portfolio of prints for Licensing
- Illustrate a Children’s Book
- Hire an employee to help with all of the above
- Take a vacation somewhere warm (England /New Zealand does not count)
- Practice more Yoga and work less hours
I know! it’s a big list which is why I only aim to cross off 5 of them, then if I achieve more I’ll get a major pat on the back!