Valentine Treats from Danish Company Maileg
Valentine Elephant by Caitlin Wicker of Sweater Toys. Adorbs!
Floral Coasters from Sesame Letterpress
These pretty coasters are new in at the Shop this week and would make a sweet Valentine!
Happy New year!
Good morning 2012! I for one am pretty pleased to see the back of 2011 and welcome the new year with open arms!
I never keep (or even remember) my resolutions each year, so this time I thought if I wrote them down it might keep me in check. Hopefully this time next year I will look back and have achieved at least 5 of them (keeping it real) here goes….
- Learn to use my camera properly and take MUCH better photos (start by reading the manual?)
- Hang that blessed CUSTOM WEDDINGS sign outside my shop!
- Get better use out of my expensive archival inkjet printer (manual??)
- Buy a Serger and make some use of my Fashion Degree by making a few clothes
- Have printed running yardage available (upholster a chair for the shop window)
- Work on a new line of Organic Cotton Voile Crib bedding for next holiday season
- Create a new digital line of paper goods - cards, calender, journals etc..
- Finish my Letterpress Weddings Collection once and for all!
- Formulate a digital template based on my 2010 Family Tree Design
- Design an Animal Alphabet for posters and small limited archival runs
- Create a portfolio of prints for Licensing
- Illustrate a Children’s Book
- Hire an employee to help with all of the above
- Take a vacation somewhere warm (England /New Zealand does not count)
- Practice more Yoga and work less hours
I know! it’s a big list which is why I only aim to cross off 5 of them, then if I achieve more I’ll get a major pat on the back!